Yamaha Xmax 125. . . This variant may be launched in Indonesia!! 6 November, 2013Posted by Firsty Ayusha in yamaha.
Tags: xmax125, yamaha, yamaha indonesia, YIMM
Dear Readers, Do you still remember about the 125cc imported bike (CBU) which motoupdate predicted will be one of the five variants that would be the mainstay of Yamaha Indonesia New Variants? This bike which has M*1 name code, will be launch in Indonesia in the end of 2014. This bike can be another main project of Yamaha Indonesia.
By design, Xmax 125 is following the corporate design of Xmax 400 scooter as Sporty, stylish and practical scooter. The front tire is using 15-inch radius, while the rear tire is using 14-inch radius. Telescopic front suspension and twin rear suspension making it more stable. Yamaha updated the front of 125/250cc Xmax to be more aggressive like the Xmax 400. Plus high windshield can protect some helmet areas. Higher handlebar makes touring activities seem to be comfortable with this scooter.
This scooter has dual keen Headlight Design. It has new LED tail light. It also has large underseat storage for two full-face helmets. The seat is excellent for rider and passenger comfort.
Xmax 125 has a full digital speedometer area. We can find a variety of information on there such as speed, engine rotation (tachometer), fuel consumption data, periodic maintenance information, clock and trip meter.
If launched in Indonesia, this scooter will certainly be a high end scooter. . . and its the same with the information that entered into tmcblog, that Yamaha Indonesia imported the next M * 1 in the hundreds of units per month only. ..
But is it true that the M * 1 Yamaha is Xmax 125?
Lets wait and see in the second half of 2014. For now, please enjoy the pictures of 125/250cc Xmax.
Hope it useful.
taufik of BuitenZorg
Main features X -MAX 125 and 250 from motoblog.
* Scooter sports high-quality
* Single-cylinder with electronic fuel injection available in 125 cc and 250 cc
* New hull design , inspired by X -MAX 400 .
* More upright riding position
* New front with twin headlights and rear LED lights
* Revised suspension settings to provide maximum driving comfort
* Under-seat storage for two full-face helmets
* Lockable storage compartments in the countershield
* Instrumentation full LCD
* Wheels 15 ” front , 14″ rear
* New aluminum wheels with spokes thinner
* New anatomical saddle with lumbar support in ABS option